Available on Slideshare
Presentations made at the 2014 Snakebite Seminar can be viewed on the Bio-Ken Slideshare account.
Many thanks to Damian Davies and Turtle Bay Beach Club, Watamu for providing the venue, facilities and catering.
Thanks to all of our visiting speakers from Papua New Guinnea, UK, South Africa and Kenya:
- Professor David Warrell of the Nuffield Department of Medicine, Oxford University
- Dr. David Williams of the Global Snakebite Initiative
- Stephen Spawls, Author and Natural Historian
- Diana Carson, Independent marketing consultant
- Patrick Malonza, Senior Research Scientist, National Museum of Kenya
- Dr. Solomon Kokwo - County Director of Health, West Pokot County
- Johan Marais of the African Snakebite Institute
- Dr. Eugene Erulu, Lead Doctor - Watamu Nursing Home
- Sanda Ashe, Trustee of the James Ashe Antivenom Trust (JAAT)
- Royjan Taylor, Director of Bio-Ken Snake Farm
- Item Tag: Snakebite